Pilates Gallery was borne out of my vision to provide a private rural sanctum offering a check-in, away from daily stresses to concentrate on YOU; so you can realign in body and mind, feel revitalised and leave renewed.
Welcome to the Pilates Gallery
An exclusive, rural boutique Pilates Studio offering one to one reformer/mat work, small group mat work and wellbeing events.
Located in the small hamlet of Wroxall, Warwickshire, on the upper floor of the old shoot lodge on a privately owned farm; the Pilates Gallery is all about providing a unique rural sanctuary to nurture and inspire you.
Whether it is Pilates mat work, 1-1 reformer coaching, or a wellbeing event which attracts you, this is your time to realign, recharge and focus on you.
Perhaps you are new or returning to Pilates, a regular participant or intrigued by one of our wellbeing events? Our bespoke sessions aim to enhance your wellbeing practice and help you to live your best life!
The essence of the Pilates Gallery is to provide a customer centred experience unique to your needs.
Whatever your ability we work with you to help you find balance between mind, body and soul. This private sanctuary is bright and welcoming, with a cosy heated matwork studio scented with essential oils. The ambience evolves to help you unwind and gives you time to look out to the beauty of nature, but at the same time allow you look within so you leave feeling realigned, revitalised and renewed and ready to face your world.
Booking is by online appointment and payment only
Keeping you safe…
During these uncertain times of the COVID19 pandemic, we have put a number of measures in place to reduce risk and provide a safe environment:
- Before your first visit, you will be asked to complete a health screening which includes advice on checking for COVID19 symptoms and what to do should you need to reschedule your session. All equipment and touchpoints within the studio are sanitised after every client session.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own mats and equipment where possible.
- On arrival for your appointment, you will be temperature checked and given hand sanitiser or access to handwashing facilities prior to your session.
- The wearing of masks although not mandatory currently during exercise. Clients are encouraged to wear masks if they feel safer and wear PPE e.g gloves if required. I will wear a plastic face-covering as requested.
- Hand sanitiser is available during and post-session.
- Clients are encouraged to wipe down equipment post-session where directed.
- Where possible windows will be opened to increase ventilation.
Group matwork is available for single one off events or as part of a course of sessions. Perhaps you would like help with your current matwork practice and need a session to look at ensuring your have the right home exercise plan for you. Or, you may like to come with friends to form a small group to share a course of sessions so you can progress your practice together?.
Bookings can be made on online and sessions last for 55 minutes. If you are looking for something special like a Pilates session as part of a special occasion i.e hen party, birthday or special treat for someone, then please do contact us directly and we will happily tailor something for you.
Due to Covid19 restrictions, groups are currently no more than 3 participants per session, to ensure adequate space per participant. All equipment is provided but clients are welcome to bring their own mats.
The studio is a bright and private space. A ‘no mobile phones’ and ‘no outdoor shoes in the studio’ policy is in place to ensure maximum serenity and cleanliness. Some matwork sessions are aimed at particular sports such as Equi-Pilates (Pilates for Horse riders) or at certain ability levels. Clients are advised to practice barefoot or in Pilates socks. Non-restrictive sportswear attire is advised.
Reformer sessions are available to book as a single or block of sessions. These sessions are one to one with Sonia Todd, who will guide you through a postural assessment and tailor the reformer exercises to help balance and realign your body. Reformer sessions can be combined with matwork if required and are the ultimate experience to help you understand your unique movement patterns and how you can help balance your body.
Reformer sessions last 55 mins.
At all sessions, clients are welcome to optional refreshments pre or post-session.