Who we are
Flourish Pilates is the trading name of Alliance 121 Ltd
Our website address is: http://www.pilatesgallery.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Enquiries from non customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email – held for up to a year, and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list – name and email address – populated by people registering on our website, or opting in on an enquiry form. People completing a health declaration are added to the mailing list so they can be kept in touch with class information, but all mailings have opt out link – indefinitely, but opt out link on each mailing.
- Health and registration forms from clients – name, contact details and health information – completed via our website or in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on classes and sessions – data collected in class – used for class management and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
- Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by Flourish Pilates is accessed by staff working for Flourish, and contractors working on Flourish’s IT, and may be shared, on a need to basis, with other teachers at Flourish, eg if you are attending their class, or they are covering a class.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms are used simply as an interface to the email system and no information is stored on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.