Terms & Conditions
By booking a session at Pilates Gallery online you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out below.
We want you to enjoy and benefit from your Pilates practice. The terms and conditions below are set out to help you do this and to safeguard our service.
By booking sessions with Pilates Gallery you will receive from us:
- Expert experienced teaching from a fully qualified Pilates teacher.
- Private, limited class size up to 6 people for matwork and one to one for Reformer
- Sanitised equipment. Where possible clients are encouraged to bring their own mats.
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
Bookings made through our website are final, no refunds or exchanges can be given, so please be sure of your purchase.
Your session is not confirmed until we have received payment from you. Payments are by online booking system only.
All Pilates Gallery sessions/workshops/events, once booked, are non-refundable, non-changeable and not transferable to another person unless due to unforeseen circumstance Pilates Gallery has to cancel the event/session.
Studio sessions, be they one-off or a block, once purchased, are non-refundable, non-changeable and not transferable (unless authorised in exceptional circumstances) to another person. Bookings using the online calendar can be amended up to 48 hours before. Clients must advise of cancellation at least 24 hours before. Cancellations after 24 hours will be charged in full.
In the event where a Client experiences COVID symptoms and are unable to attend. Please notify Pilates Gallery as soon as possible and where applicable no charge will be made and sessions rescheduled post quarantine rules.
These terms are applicable to everyone in all circumstances. Thank you for your understanding.
Studio Appointment Cancellation Policy
Appointments made are not transferable to another person. You can cancel all types of studio appointments up to 24 hours before the appointment and not be charged. After 24 hours, you will be charged for the session. Please use all your blocks of studio appointments within six months (180 days) of their purchase date, when any left over expire.
We supply all the equipment you need, which is sanitised between client sessions. However Clients are encouraged to purchase and bring their own equipment where possible.
For hygiene and comfort reasons, many people like to bring their own mat to class.
- I understand that my instructor is a qualified and insured Pilates matclass or studio teacher.
- I understand that Pilates Gallery is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class.
- I will tell the instructor of anything painful / unusual I experience in the class and between classes.
- I will stop doing the exercise if I or the teacher thinks I need to, or follow the alternatives my teacher gives me.
- I will keep my teacher updated on any changes in my medical condition.
- I understand that all exercise carries a risk and I voluntarily participate in Pilates Gallery sessions with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Pilates Gallery or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- If you are struggling with anything in your session, have any problems or concerns, do please let us know as soon as you can, and we will do our best to help.
- We reserve the right to change the advertised instructor if the instructor is unavailable due to illness or unforseen circumstances. No money will be refunded if the instructor changes.
- If there are not enough people booked into the session/event to make it viable, we reserve the right to cancel . A full refund will be given to you.
Pilates Gallery is a safe and secure environment, but your belongings are left in the studio at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for anything lost or stolen.
If you think you have left something in the studio, do let us know and we will endeavour to find it for you.
If you have a complaint, please contact Sonia Todd as soon as possible so we can work together to find an amicable solution. It is Pilates Gallery mission to ensure you have a good experience, and we ask clients to bring to our attention any areas where you think standards have been compromised so we have the opportunity to put it right for you.
Complaints can be submitted via the contact form or in writing at our registered address: Spring Hill, Butt Lane, Harbury, CV33 9JL.
Thank you for agreeing to our terms and conditions